Who im?
Hi, my name is David, im 25 years old. I lived since I was
11 year old in Santiago, but my hometown is Valparaíso, I was born there.
My childhood was very pretty and good, even when we was
poor. We never lacked food, but we didn't have any leftovers either. That kind
of life pushes us to the capital, to get more oportunities. And it works.
Im studying musical composition and I have learned much more
tan I expected. I can link a lot of knowledge whit other things that i like to
do.
About my family, I can tell you that I have one brother and
sister younger than me. I live with them and my parents. But also my grandfather
(from my mom’s) join us, for the pandemic. I can't leave my two dogs and my cat
behind. Before there were two cats, but one could not wait and left us much
earlier than planned.
I have not to much hobbies, but the few that I have, I take them very seriusly, because I like them so much. One is drawing. Since I had memory I been doing it. I hope to finish my own comic soon (I made all these drawings by myself). The another thing that I like to much to do, is martial arts of full contact. I have been training kick boxing since I was 15 years old, I have fought only 2 times, but as soon as the contingency allows it, I will fight more times. I keep up training in my home, punching the heavybag, jumping rope, doing some yoga to prevent injuries, running. I was being serious when I said that I take this seriously. 😅
To finish, im really keen on series, anime (japanese animations) and movies, there is many classics that I still want to see.
Well, thats all.
Greetings.






Hi David!
ResponderEliminarYour post are very cool! your are a great drawer.
Link knowledge of the music with other aspects of the life, it's really interesting.
Regards to you.